Waves Consultancy Pty Ltd

50 Queen St,

Melbourne 3000


(03) 9629 4529

Other Educational Visas

English Language Course Visa

570 - Independent ELICOS Sector

This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study a full-time English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS). If you’re enrolled in a registered ELICOS course, you will be eligible to apply for this visa.

School Visa

571 - Schools Sector

Using this visa, you can stay in Australia and study a full-time school course. Whether you’re enrolled in a full-time primary or secondary school, or you’re enrolled in an exchange program, you’re eligible to apply for this visa.

Other Educational Visas

Professional Development Visas

Other Educational Visas

402 - Training and Research

There are three streams to this visa: the Occupational Trainee Stream (where you take part in structured workplace-based training to enhance your skills in your current occupation), the Professional Development Stream (which allows you to participate in professional development programs on invitation) and the Research Stream (where you observe or assist in an Australian research project).

Using this visa, you can enter Australia upon grant, and stay in Australia for the duration of your training or programme. You can also travel to and from Australia as many times as you want during the duration of your programme.

485 - Temporary Graduate

This visa allows international students who have just graduated from an Australian educational institution to work temporarily after they have finished their studies. It allows you to travel, work and study during this period. There are two streams in this visa: the graduate work stream, which is valid for 18 months, and the Post-Study Work stream, which can be granted for up to four years.